Your interest in learning and memory is appreciated. Keep an eye out for a confirmation email — if you don’t see it, check your spam and add “52aces.com” to your trusted addresses list.
In the meantime, here are some links you can dive into:
- Managing the Exploration-Exploitation Dilemma — A long-form essay about tackling the fundamental problem of deciding between learning more and using what you already know.
- 5 Minute Concepts — A series I created to break down complex concepts into lessons that are always 5 minutes or less. Each episode is available in video, audio and text formats.
- How to Be a World-Class Anything — A medium-sized essay for anyone who wants to make the leap to “expert” status in a given field.
- The Value of Information — A medium-sized essay that explores how the proliferation of information in the modern world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- The Automation Survival Guide — A free, online book I created in response to the rising risk almost everybody is facing in an age of automation.
To see everything I’ve written, you can check out my blog here.