Hi, I’m Ace Eddleman.
Welcome to 52 Aces, my online world. I write (both books and blog content), make videos, podcast, and create courses. My work focuses on learning, memory and competition, although I do occasionally stray into other subjects.
Want to become a better learner right away? Enter your email below to sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my 7-lesson Learning Basics email course as a free gift:
If you want to dive in, here’s some of my most popular content:
- Managing the Exploration-Exploitation Dilemma — A long-form essay about tackling the fundamental problem of deciding between learning more and using what you already know.
- 5 Minute Concepts — A series I created to break down complex concepts into lessons that are always 5 minutes or less. Each episode is available in video, audio and text formats.
- How to Be a World-Class Anything — A medium-sized essay for anyone who wants to make the leap to “expert” status in a given field.
- The Value of Information — A medium-sized essay that explores how the proliferation of information in the modern world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- The Automation Survival Guide — A free, online book I created in response to the rising risk almost everybody is facing in an age of automation.
To see everything I’ve written, you can find it here.
If you’re looking for some good books to enhance your thinking, I’ve also put together a reading list that contains the best learning material I’ve come across.
Talk to Me
Free learning course
Sign up for my newsletter that’s read by over 1,000 people and I’ll send you my free, 7-part Learning Basics course: